–—This site is currently under construction. All information found here is correct, just not complet. Thank you for your understanding.——
In March 2006, Wiebe and Simone van der Heide, together with a number of board members founded the “Jesus the Rock Missions Foundation” in Holland, an NPO similar to the South African Section 21 Company. Their aim is to work amongst the residents of a Township near East London, South Africa with the Foundation as a base.
The object of the Foundation is as follows: sharing God’s love with children and youth and their living environment while working in a holistic manner; giving attention to the physical, the psychological, the social and the spiritual well-being. The community shall be stimulated to be added to this endeavor.
The Foundation shall realize its object by:
- •Providing a location where children shall feel safe through God’s love and where relationships shall be built through trust.
- •Distributing the first necessities of living, such as food and clothing.
- •To support the development of spiritual and social skills through education, reading of books, sports, singing and attending social and cultural events.
- •Providing a home for those children who do not have a safe home situation.
- •Taking all other action as may be necessary to the achievement of its object.
The Foundation is funded by donations; although the Foundation and any of its board members are not involved in fundraising.
We solemnly trust God for meeting all our needs.